Terms and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT TAKE RESERVATIONS FOR "DRINKS ONLY" TABLES
Amendments and Cancellations
• A credit card number is required to confirm all bookings.
• Credit card details are securely stored by a third-party payment provider (Stripe) via the online booking system (Res Diary) and cannot be accessed by Doyles Corner Staff
• A minimum of 6 hours’ notice (prior to table reservation time) is required for any amendments and cancellations
• Cancellations and/or amendments to numbers within this 6 hour period will be subject to a €20 per person cancellation fee.
• If you wish to cancel booking or make changes please do so by clicking link in your confirmation email. Cancellations and amendments are not accepted over the phone, email or social media channels
Table Allocation & Requests
Right of Admission
• Management reserve the right of admission at all times.
• If you are lucky enough to look under 21 you will be asked for ID. Digital photographs of ID are not accepted.
Children are not permitted on the premises after 7pm. Please do not count children who require high chairs as part of your final party size. If you require a high chair or space for pram please let us know in comments
Doyles Corner welcomes our furry four legged friends. If you are planning on bringing the Dog please let us know in comments. Ramsbottom’s Snug Bar is the designated doggy dining area.
We do not allow any party decorations such as balloons, banners, confetti and glitter. Should you wish to have a celebration cake, please let us know in comments at the time of making reservation