PYE DUNDRUM – WHERE TAILS AND TALES COLLIDE
While we tolerate hoomans at PYE, we adore our four legged friends and have designed our bar with this in mind. We have a doggy treat in store for you and your doggo on your next visit
DOGGY VENDING MACHINE
Our doggy vending machine is located in our beer garden and offers a fetching array of doggy toys, doggy treats and more. This is Ireland’s first doggy vending machine and was supplied by Decs Pets from County Wexford . It is stocked up weekly with a furmidable array of products that changes weekly. The machine is card payment only so no need to be fumbling for change.
Happy tails start at PYE Dundrum so be sure to bring your pupper in for an un furgettable experience.
Your pooch can paws and relax by the fire in our canine couch. This couch and location is designed with all the creature comforts in mind. Whats more, this is the perfect spot for poser pooches to get an insta shot for their hoomans. Complete with neon sign in the background. It is indeed ” a dog’s life” at Pye Dundrum. The most dog friendly bar in South Dublin.
Welcome to our doggy wall of Fame.
A doggy visit to Pye is not complete without getting your pooch’s polaroid pic on our now famous doggy wall. This has gotten tails wagging all over Dundrum and beyond. There are currently 200 images on the wall and growing fast. It is free to get a pic taken, simply ask one of our hoomans to take a snap!
Even if you are not a dog owner, take a moment to marvel at the gallery of canine charisma that is pup-arazzi approved
SAN PAWLEGRINNO TAP
This is a doggy draught delight, fresh ” San Pawlegrinno” on tap to keep your precious pooch hydrated . Another furst that is sure to quench your dog’s thirst . Belly rubs, ear scratches and taking doggy treats always work up a doggo’s thirst so now they can sup and socilaise while lapping up the ultimate doggy experience in Dublin.
DOGGY KENNEL SEATS
Attention all good boy and girls seeking a hooman free hide out. Scooch under your hooman in our unique kennels built into our seats. These snazzy doggy dens offer the ultimate hide away to get a break from those tiring belly rubs. It is truly exhausting being so cute.
Give your doggy the hide and snooze they have been dreaming of, visit Pye Dundrum to give your doggy a chance to visit a snoozers pawradise!
Being the premier dog friendly bar in Dublin, we can get very busy with hoomans and doggos. For the comfort and safety of our Staff, Guests & Pooches we kindly ask that you take note of the following:
- Please keep your Pooch on a tight leash at all times.
- Place a coat/blanket underneath your dog if they are chilling on the furniture.
- Please clean up after your 4 legged friend using poo bags and bins provided.
- For safety reasons we do not provide doggy bowls at the table.
- However, doggy refreshment stations are located around the bar.
- Control dogs (or dogs liable to be a risk to other dogs and/or guests) must be muzzled at all times, we know he/she “Wouldn’t hurt a fly” but we cannot take the risk.
- Hoomans may be asked to bring their dog to the naughty corner, should their Pooch misbehave.
- No one likes a naughty dog, so we reserve the right to relocate tables, or ask to leave if necessary.
- Above all else, please use common sense with your precious Pooch.
- If the bar is busy, please make sure they are not an obstruction.
- If they are disturbing other guests with barking, it might be time to go.
- Please ask owner’s premission before petting their dog. This particularly applies if your child wishes to say hello to the dog.
- Doggy treats are available from our doggy vending machine located in our Beer Garden.
- All dogs must be off the premises by 9pm.
- There is a limit of 2 dogs per person.
- We really hope you enjoy your visit to PYE,
- It would be “Pawsome” if you could take a minute to leave us a Google Review.